Join the waitlist
Automate Your Trading Process
Days are numbered for the arcade style, and traders know it. But most aren't ready to hand over the reins to algorithms. Intuition says human edges like empathy and creativity can still generate alpha.
With technology and data more accessible than ever, even the little guy can be computer-assisted, data-led and exponentially more productive.
You trade U.S. stocks and ETFs.
Your trading capital is greater than $25,000.
You rarely open and close a position in the same day.
You often trade price and volume signals with technical analysis.
You have a process -- steps that produce trading decisions.
And a framework -- your style, strategies, goals, rules, tickers, data, analytics, etc.
Perhaps you watch charts too much, miss trades or key data, let emotions influence decisions, think your results would improve if you had more time, etc.
My name is Jay Beckner.
Risk-On Analytics has been the brand of my trading process automation project.
Now, it's a boutique consultancy helping traders become computer-assisted, data-led and exponentially more productive.
You + Me
We document and refine your trading process and framework.
I codify what can be automated, and deploy your software on cloud infrastructure.
Your analytics pipeline is supported by a data service built for efficiency and access.
App status updates and trading alerts are delivered by messaging bots.
In short, we collaborate on technology to *maximize your framework's potential.
*A flawed framework will not become profitable through process automation.
join the waitlist
Send an email describing your approach to trading, and how you think process automation, data and analytics can help.
If this is right for you, we'll talk next steps.
- Discuss your needs and expectations (no charge)
- You make a nominal deposit
- Document your process and framework (1+ hours)
- You make a payment for services
- Translate documentation into Python 3 code (estimate)
- Test code, discuss outputs and iteratively improve (estimate)
- You make a final payment for services
- Setup and test cloud services, data/ analytics pipelines and messaging bots (14 hours)
- Deliver software, tools and related docs, and discuss next steps (no charge)
Total cost is estimated in Step 1 above, and refined in Step 3. Payments are timed to reflect your growing confidence in our relationship and its value.
Unaltered deliverables include a 30-day warranty.
- IEX Cloud Launch plan with NASDAQ UTP approval -- data costs $358+ per year
- Google account with Google Cloud billing active -- computing costs $30-$70 per month
- Telegram account -- free API for alerts
You maintain these accounts independently.
The hourly rate for software development, consulting and related services is $100.
The initial engagement may be completed in as few as 25 hours. Clients often extend the relationship to continue improving their process, framework and technology.
The initial engagement is designed to make process automation accessible to non-pro traders with limited capital. Because Risk-On Analytics can have a bigger impact on well-capitalized traders, they will pay a "nominal-value" fee in Step 7 above. Please inquire about breakpoints.
Risk-On Analytics (a.k.a. Risk On Analytics and riskonanalytics) is not legally bound to offer the services or pricing described above.