I trade the deep, liquid options chains of 100+ U.S. stocks and ETFs.
I automate technical, statistical and relative analysis to scale my trading process and framework.
My code fetches data, builds dataframes, generates ideas, watches charts and monitors trades.
2018: I started trading frequently, with smarter sizing and sheets-based analytics. Much progress has been made since.
2019: After executing hundreds of strategies, and integrating the experience into my code and trading framework, I'm ever closer to the goal: data-led, absolute returns with relative outperformance.
Now: Reporting is paused to maintain coding momentum and develop IP.
I make frequent trades, one to five percent of account value.
Diversified by sector, bias, strategy and duration, entries are my most important decisions.
Most of my strategies generate credits, of which I aim to keep 50 percent.
A large deviation from 50% duration consumed indicates strategic dissonance.
With higher-frequency trading strategies, average return on risk is more important than an individual result.
How the above charts translate into P/L.
- Access quality data and trade faster intervals
- Get an on-demand understanding of market bias
- Find and filter setups/entries in 100+ tickers
- Eliminate chart watching and improve trade timing
- Execute the right options strategies consistently
- Monitor and adjust open positions algorithmically
- Explore and visualize a ticker's data
- Record and calculate trade details
- Link chart images for reference
- Aggregate data and visualize trends
- Find sweet spots and fill gaps
- Feed data to notebook
Consulting, I can deliver high-productivity tools to support your technical strategy and trading framework.
On your buy-side equities desk, I can add strategic diversity and collaborate with other traders on process automation.
At a later date, I may offer asset management services and/or a web-based, freemium version of my ideas and tech.