I automate technical, statistical and relative analysis to scale my trading process.
My code fetches data, builds dataframes, generates ideas, watches charts and monitors trades.
I trade the deep, liquid options chains of 100+ U.S. stocks and ETFs.
I do so within a framework that reflects my experience and interests.
Stocks captured my interest in the late '90s.
I didn't know my identity in markets, until recently.
I manage capital to a target level.
Distribute above as income. Add to increase target.
I make frequent trades, one to five percent of account value.
I diversify by bias, duration, underlying type, sector and strategy.
Entries (strategy, expiry, size and timing) are my most important decisions.
Most of my strategies generate credits, and I aim to keep 50% of the premium.
An average value above or below that number indicates strategic dissonance.
For a defined risk strategy, return equals net closing value divided by maximum potential loss.
How the above translates into P/L.
- Access quality data and trade faster intervals
- Get an on-demand understanding of market bias
- Find and filter setups in 100+ tickers automatically
- Execute the right options strategies consistently
- Eliminate chart watching and improve trade timing
- Monitor open positions for trend and duration risks
- Explore and visualize a ticker's data
- Record and calculate trade details
- Link chart images for reference
- Aggregate data and visualize trends
- Find sweet spots and fill gaps
Consulting, I can deliver high-productivity tools to support your technical strategy and trading framework.
On your buy-side equity desk, I can add strategic diversity and collaborate with other traders on process automation.
At a later date, I may offer private alternative asset management services and/or a web-based, freemium version of my ideas and tech.